Source: Stonegate Capital Partners
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / December 8, 2021 / Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: VINO): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.com/reports/VINO Q321.pdf
Gaucho Group Holdings, through its subsidiaries, invests, develops and operates real estate in Argentina. The company also owns and operates Algodon Mansion, a luxury boutique hotel in Buenos Aires; and Algodon Wine Estates, a winery and golf resort with tennis courts, restaurants and hotel amenities in Mendoza, as well as the property subdivision for residential developments. It also distributes and sells high-end luxury fashion products and accessories through an e-commerce platform.
- Building a luxury brand – Gaucho seeks to become a world-class supplier of luxury and e-commerce brands, including fine wines, leather and fashion accessories, home and living, and experiential hospitality assets. The Company believes that all of its segments / brands are all intertwined to create a complete luxury experience and should help it achieve its goal of becoming the LVMH of South America.
- Leveraging the growth of e-commerce – The pandemic has acted as a catalyst for e-commerce, with consumers shopping online to avoid crowds and COVID-19. According to Digital Commerce 360, US consumers spent $ 861.1 billion online with US merchants, and US e-commerce grew 44% in 2020. The company has a fully optimized e-commerce platform which is expected to benefit from increased e-commerce demand for its luxury goods. And services.
- Unique luxury wine real estate project – One of Gaucho’s luxury properties is Algodon Wine Estates, where someone can buy land on the property. These lots are located around the golf course and offer stunning views over the vineyards and the Sierra Pintada mountain range. Gaucho says these lots are often a fraction of the cost of comparable properties in Napa or Tuscany and are one of the latest opportunities for consumers to purchase affordable real estate in a leading global wine center. The Company currently has 350 lots available for sale with an expansion plan to add 500 more lots. Its objective is to sell 20 lots / quarter at an average price of US $ 200,000.
- Devaluation of the peso– Although there are many negative aspects associated with the devaluation of a currency, Gaucho believes that the devaluation of the Argentine peso offers him an opportunity. As Gaucho produces wines and other goods in Argentina, the Company pays for manufacturing and labor in the devalued currency and may then sell these wines and goods at a favorable exchange rate in USD to US consumers and / or to other global consumers. The devaluation is also expected to have a favorable impact on tourism, benefiting Gaucho’s hotel assets.
- Scalable model – According to Research and Markets.com, the global luxury goods market was $ 349 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 403 billion by 2027, an increase of 15.5%. The Linker.com report also notes that the global spirits and wine e-commerce market is expected to nearly double in 2021, with the US wine market estimated at $ 88 billion in 2020. Gaucho’s brands are all built. and ready to produce and provide services. As such, management believes it can easily increase the production of wine, household items and leather goods to meet demand. In addition, he believes he can see a real estate gain and interest income on the sales of financed lots.
- Evaluation – We use the potential sales of real estate lots to guide our valuation range. Based on various assumptions, we arrived at a valuation range of $ 5.50 to $ 7.75 with a midpoint of $ 6.75. Please see pages 7 and 8 for details.
About Stonegate Capital Partners
Stonegate Capital Partners is a Dallas-based business advisory firm dedicated to serving the specialized needs of small-cap public companies. Since our inception, our mission has been to find innovative and undervalued public companies for our network of leading institutional investors who seek high quality investment opportunities.
Stonegate Capital Partners
External link: READ THE FULL REPORT
Gaucho Holdings Inc. published this content on 08 December 2021 and is solely responsible for the information it contains. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on 08 December 2021 22:11:15 UTC.
Public now 2021
Technical Analysis Trends GAUCHO GROUP HOLDINGS, INC.
|Short term||Mid Road||Long term|
Evolution of the income statement
|Average consensus||TO BUY|
|Number of analysts||1|
|Last closing price||
|Average price target||
|Spread / Average target||328%|