(This community post was written by Argentinian festival and underwritten by Embracing Arlington Arts.)
Join us in celebrating the 34e Argentino Festival, an annual one-day festival of Argentinian and Latin American music, gastronomy, exhibitors and culture in Arlington, Virginia. The Argentino Festival 2021 is presented under the auspices of the Embassy of Argentina and partially supported by funding from the Arlington Cultural Affairs Division of Arlington Economic Development and the Arlington Arts Commission.
The Festival, which began in 1987, brings together cultures and generations, there is something for everyone!
- Live entertainment: Enjoy performances by local and international talent, including Argentine folklore, tango, Latin rock, and music and dances
- Food Argentinian truck and asado prepared by Argentinian grillmasters
- Exhibitor showcase Outside: Support small businesses by shopping from over a dozen vendors with arts and crafts and food samples (and pandemic technology) on display.
- Outdoor family activities, including family soccer on the grass field.
- There is free parking and a raffle included in the entrance ticket. Win a round-trip flight from Washington, DC to Buenos Aires, courtesy of Copa Airlines.
- Updates: Follow the Argentino Festival on social networks
When: Saturday Sep 18, 2021
Doors open at 4 p.m.
Start of performances on stage at 6 p.m.
- Early Bird: $ 20 (purchased before September 17, 2021)
- Minors: $ 15 (under 12)
- Day of the event: $ 30 for adults
For sponsorship, supplier, press or general inquiries, send an email to: [email protected].
We look forward to sharing Argentina’s vibrant culture and spirit!